Not really. Just a random set of things I wanted to do.
Those that I managed to do already, are in bold typeface.
The ones I didn’t want to do anymore are in
Others I’ve yet to achieve are in a regular typeface.
- Eat powdered milk and Milo, raw Lucky Me noodles, lumpia wrapper, carrot sticks and all the other food my folks kept forbidding me to eat when I was 5.
- Hole up in front of the telly flipping cable channels all day
- Movie marathon all day with the boyfriend
- Road Trip to Sagada and Ilocandia with friends
- Gorge on cold cereals minus the milk
- Learn to swim
- Paint: Oils. Watercolors. Charcoal. Any medium on a willing canvas.
- Practice playing the guitar
- Learn how to play the cello and the piano
- Go skinny dipping
- Get half-assed drunk with my college room mates again
- Buy a copy of Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Build an awesome wardrobe.
- Meet and greet Katy Perry
- Get a Mockingjay tattoo on my
rightwrist. An owl on my left ankle. and a strawberry and star on my right shoulder-blade.
- Get a pet. A terrier and a Persian cat.
- Publish a novel
- Write for the NY Journal
- Photo walk with friends in Bohol, Baguio, Palawan, Bukidnon, Batanes. And oh, around Western Europe
- Tour Eastern Europe especially Russia and Southern Siberia.
- Fall in love
Get a European boyfriend
- Marry a hot, dashing and loveable haciendero. (Or maybe I’ll have bigger chances with a mafia don or a drug lord)
November 10, 2011
- enroll in a ballet/dance class
- start wearing pumps (instead of my ever-so-safe flats)
- see a Coldplay concert
- sing and play an instrument in front of a live audience or just be in a band
kidnap-date my friend, Kiel. Or Joe (who I used to harass)
- learn how to drive a car
- get a full body massage and hold a poker night with my bffs M and T
- go clubbing
be in a relationship and see what the fuss is all about
- get a freaking pedicure (regularly. Like a self respecting adult)
- star in a music video of my favorite band(s)
- get full bangs/ maintain one after I’m done with my braces
- kiss. and forget.
- drink too many shots
start a blog containing blind items on people I know. Skanky.
- learn a third language. Like German, French or Spanish.
- finish a degree
- cuff more denim shorts
- get a pair of ankle high boots
- get a pixie haircut
- Cut my hair ala Carey Mulligan or at least get a Selena Gomez hair in her Hit The Lights vid.
- Fly abroad and vacation with cousins.
- Switch jobs and get paid for writing.
- Go to the beach with friends.
- Get another tattoo.
- Organize my Facebook Timeline and edit my friends list.
- Have my braces removed.
- Hold a garage sale with M.
Buy an SLR or a Lomo camera andtake more pictures. Go on photo walks anddevelop films.
- Buy more books, clothes, high heels and watch more movies.
- Go on road trips with friends.
- Buy a laptop and blog everyday.
- Prepare for Zombie Apocalypse
- start sketching and doodling again and make use of that blank page journal that I bought last December 2010.
- document monumental things that happens in 2012. Like that Katy Perry concert on the 22nd. And going to the beach, finally.
- smash the face of an old friend who irritates me with her hypocrisy and fake sweetness.
- buy more Norse mythology books.
- create a new page compiling my bucketlist.
- join a
- finish the books I bought last year.
Some additional things:
- Dance barefoot in the middle of the Stonehenge
- Go see a recital, an opera, a play, a musical or a poetry slam.
- Write to George R.R. Martin, Eloisa James, Neil Gaiman, Nora Roberts and Ken Follett
- Steal a kiss from any of my celebrity crushes
- Punch someone in the throat at least once in my life
- Do a slap bet
- Buy the Game of Thrones graphic novel
- Consider getting contact lenses
- Cut my bangs a little shorter
- Watch Eat Bulaga in Broadway Centrum
- Go to the RX booth during one of the Morning Rush shows
- Frakkin groom my eye brows
- Buy a pair of sneakers (you, doll shoes person)
- Part with my phone for a whole weekend
- Get a Kindle