Missed me? Don’t worry I haven’t died. Just been busy doing nothing. But so far, in my absence here on WP, I’ve managed to do the following in no particular order:
- cut my hair yet shorter
- quit my job (yay! I finally did)
- go clubbing (again!)
- finish the 5th book of A Song of Ice and Fire
- sleep all day if I want
- daydream like a pro
- go wall climbing (what up? That’s so unlike me)
- tweet excessively
- watch a lot of cable shows
- watch the Olympics (I wish I can afford to go to London right now)
- wait for my new company to call me
- watch The Dark Knight Rises in the cinema free (thanks, Asher)
- bum around
So much for doing nothing, those are actually a lot. Anyway, I’ll write more in detail and with regularity once I get my severance pay and buy myself a laptop.
For now, please miss me sorely.