Renx wanted to grill her followers in the guise of tagging them. I’m one of her lucky victims. Lol. As it is, spring has come! But that’s only for you guys who live in countries with four seasons. I came from a place where it’s hot and then it suddenly pours. I’m not sure if that’s an effect of global warming or if it has really been that way ever since. Anyway, I’m stoked for Game of Thrones season 2 this April and I’m not even gonna plan my summer as there’s more fun in impromptu getaways. I’ve watched the Hunger Games last Sunday and you know that I don’t really write movie reviews so I’m just going to say that I loved it and will probably see it again in the cinemas.
I’ve always debated whether I should cut my hair or not for months now and last Wednesday, I finally did! Boy, was it another adventure in itself. It was such a shock to my friends and office mates. Good bye, long locks! I wanted the Selena Gomez hair like what I mentioned in my bucket list but I ended up looking like a former member of the Hansons in their earlier days. Fail! Ha ha.
I might sing Mmmbop! in the karaoke soon. : ))
But maybe I’m just preparing myself for a pixie cut. That’s one more bucket list item to scratch off. Meh~~ *goat bleat*
Now, this is my chance to get to know some of my readers here in WordPress. Don’t worry I’m not going to use the information against you. : )
Here are The Rules.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Renx’s questions and my answers:
1. If you could invite 5 famous dead people to dinner, who would you choose ?
Heath Ledger, Kurt Cobain, Micheal Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Diana Spencer (Princess of Wales)
2. In a few sentences, give the reason you’ve chosen each guest.
The following questions I have for them are either rude or too personal but come on! This is all hypothetical and the usual rules do not apply
and I’m not really polite anyway.
I want to know:
- How much he misses Michelle Williams and why he had to die on me when I just discovered 10 Things I Hate About You, months after he died. (for Heath)
- Why he loves Courtney and if he thinks Courtney would be the way she is now if he hadn’t died. Why did he kill himself? (for Kurt)
- Why he had to get plastic surgery when he was clearly attractive in his Jackson 5 Days. (for MJ)
- Was there really a foul play involved in her death. (for Marilyn)
- How bad was it in the Palace? Why she fell out of love with Charles. (for Lady D)
3. Would you consider marrying a person whose religion is fundamentally different from yours? Give a reason why you would or wouldn’t.
I don’t like religion. I despise zealots; as long as my partner would not impose his religion on me or our future kids, it’s fine with me whatever his religion is
4. Do you have a fetish ? If Yes, what is it?
Nice arms. Like this
5. Which trait do you consider more important to you, intelligence or stunning physical appearance ? ( I think I know the answer to this….. this is the great divide between the sexes )
Intelligence. I don’t require stunning good looks. As long as I’m attracted to the guy, it’s fine. Stunning good looks on a guy who can’t hold a conversation is a turn off. If he could be smarter than I am (?!!), all the better. But don’t give me the pedantic sort. I’d stuff a sock on his mouth, first chance. ; )
6. Let’s say you’re married with 2 young children, but then you fall madly in love ( and it’s mutual ) with another person……. would you consider divorcing your spouse to be with this person?
No. On the verge of falling, I would consciously step back because it would be unfair to my family if I indulge in such folly. I have no plans of scarring my kids for life because of a selfish decision. I sound so tightass on this but I digress, there’s some pressure involved in keeping the family together as there’s no history of broken marriage on my dad’s side of the family
7. Coffee or tea? Coke or Pepsi ? Left handed or right-handed ?
Tea– as in Chai Tea Latte. : )
Coke. Because Pepsi is way too sweet and lacks the kick of a soda’s spirit.
Right Handed. Left handed people are from the devil.
8. Do you believe in death penalty ?
Aye. Otherwise, they can take the black to avoid execution.
9. Your loved one cheated on you. You still love him /her, and she/he wants to come back to you, would you take her/him back ?
Why does he want to come back? Doesn’t it follow that he was looking for something that I didn’t have that is in the other woman?
10. Would you get attracted to a person of different race and color? Why or why not ?
Yes. Very likely. I have a weakness for Irish guys. LOL
11. Which one do you believe in ? Evolution or Creationism? Kindly state your reason in a few sentences as possible.
Creationism. If I can buy into mythology why can’t I buy Creationism? It’s more fun that way instead of going crazy figuring out what the missing link was before the apes evolved into man. If we came from them, why are there apes in the modern world? Isn’t it unfair that they did not get tickets to the Evolution Train and we did? LOL
In turn, I’m tagging the following people:
- Isabella Kai
- Robert O’Rayne
- Deidra Alexander
- Robotic Rhetoric
- Words from the Heretic
- The Inside of My Head
My questions are kind of morbid but give it your wittiest! : D
1. What is the most unforgivable thing that a loved one can do to you that would never warrant a forgiveness?
2. How would you like to die?
3. Name the three biggest influence in your life.
4. Why do people believe in marriage?
5. What do you think really lasts forever?
6. Do you believe in life after death?
7. Why do people need to believe in gods?
8. What do you think is the hardest job in the world?
9. In a zombie apocalypse, do you think you would survive ?
10. How easy would it be for you to believe in the supernatural (i.e. shape-shifters, vampires, wizards, witches, white walkers, dragons, leprechaun, demigods, etc.) ?
11. What would be the most ideal job for you?
So that’s it! Those who want to respond to my questions, please let me know , and link it back to me.
Happy weekend! ♥