My weekend was a blur of movies, Irish romance novels, Game of Thrones and sleeping. These are some of the songs that raises the hair at the back of my neck and pours nostalgia like a mother that I can’t help but feel sentimental because it was the musical score of a movie or tv series. I connect movies with specific stages of my life.
- So Close by Jon McLaughlin
2. Broken Strings by James Morrison and Nelly Furtado
3. I See the Light by Zach Levi and Mandy Moore
4. You Got Me by Colbie Caillat
5. Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood
6. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
7. Please Remember by Leanne Rimmes
8. Feels Like Home by Chantal Kreviazuk
10. When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
What are you listening to 10 times a day?😉
1My week starts on Tuesdays. Kind of.
Inspired by La Vie Boston